Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
This is an easy dessert you can whip together all year long. Use any fruit you have on hand—strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and mangos work great.
Frozen Yogurt Sandwich Ingredients:
Yields: 8 servings
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Line up 8 graham cracker squares on paper.
- In a bowl combine yogurt, whipped cream, strawberries, and vanilla extract.
- Scoop onto graham crackers.
- Top each with a second graham cracker square to make sandwiches.
- Promptly place baking sheet in the freezer (move quickly so the mixture doesn’t run off).
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
Note: if you freeze longer, no problem! Let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly.
Found At – Born Fitness